Friday, March 20, 2020

Welcome to Gyphon Farms

Hello! As the description says, we are a breeder of purebred, pedigreed Silver Fox rabbits in Central, MO. Our website is dedicated to the information and celebration of the Silver Fox Rabbit breed and all breeds of rabbits. Here you will find resources on rabbit husbandry, evaluating silver fox rabbits, breeding, feeding and enjoying all things Silver Fox Rabbit.

I have been working with Silver Fox rabbits for 4 years now, and of the several breeds I have dabbled in, have decided they are the best all around rabbit for meat, fur, brooding ability and personality. They are generally very healthy hygienic rabbits that grow quickly but also have unique personalities. And of course are beautiful animals.

I primarily got into rabbits to help supplement food costs for my 3 raw fed mastiffs. I wanted a breed that was hardy, would grow fast, but wasn't your run of the mill red-eyed white meat bunny. No thanks. After some research I settled on Silver Fox and found a breeder a few hours away and the hobby started.

Now 4 years later, I would like to share what I have learned with others interested in the breed. When doing research myself I found it hard to find all the resources needed in one space, and specifically information about Silver Foxes, so this is my remedy. Any rabbits I have available will also be posted to this page, so please check back often for updates, new posts and upcoming litters and available rabbits.  


You can find us on https://rabbitbreeders.us/.

No comments:

Post a Comment